Saturday, April 18, 2009

What states have laws concerning consumer refunds for services rendered?

I recently paid cash for a month%26#039;s supply of tanning at a local salon. I have tanned before for longer periods of time with no problem. However, this time I tanned for a shorter period of time than I usually do and received a sunburn, which for me causes very pruritic (itchy) reactions. I have never used this salon before and want to get a refund and cancel my contract. The attendant told me they do not issue refunds. What laws do I have working on my side and how can I utilize those to receive recompense for the (perceived) harm brought against me?
What states have laws concerning consumer refunds for services rendered?
In my experience, your best bet (free of charge) is contacting agencies like Better Business Bureau or Dept. of Consumer Affairs in your area. They will contact the business owner and most often they will refund your money promptly to avoid this type of hassle. Good Luck!
What states have laws concerning consumer refunds for services rendered?
Better Business Bureau, Department of consumer affairs, or the State Attorney General%26#039;s office.





Good Luck!

ginkgo benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment