Saturday, April 18, 2009

Are there any correlations with anxiety attacks and sun poisoning?

I was down at the jersey shore today and got a pretty bad sunburn. (although for me, its not even that bad. no blisters.) The ride home (on the parkway) was pretty %26quot;hectic%26quot; and stressful. Ever since I got home I%26#039;ve been feeling kind of sick. Then it started lightening and other things happened (my mom called. she stresses me out to begin with. boy things.) and I REALLY felt like I couldnt breathe. I was just wondering if anyone could help me and connect this feeling sick/tightening of the chest to too much sun? I almost feel like I%26#039;m going crazy. Everything is freaking me out. I know you can feel sick to your stomach at times. I do have a history of anexiety. I just dont know what to do. I almost feel like I could use a trip to the ER. I cant even get to sleep. Any help would be very appreciated.
Are there any correlations with anxiety attacks and sun poisoning?
I am probably too late. However, as a professional counselor, yes, there is a correlation between sun overload and anxiety. I too have the same reaction.

hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment