Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Face......helpp?

my face has been really irritating since maybe..sunday night. its red and its almost as if i got sunburn. which i didnt. i dont know if its something i ate or if its this new face wash that i just bought. but, my face is really dry and it stings. and it looks like its peeling. this never happened before and usually i dont have dry skin or anything. i have no idea what to do. i washed my face with soup and put lotion on. but its not getting better. so, what should i do? or what should i use to get rid of it?
My Face......helpp?
First off, stop using the face wash. It could be the cause. If possible, see a dermatologist. They should know what to do, and also check the bottle and see if you are allergic to anything in it


No comments:

Post a Comment