Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sims 2 seasons summer (sun burn please..)?

i saw some pictures here in the net of the sims during summer and they got sun burn. but in my game, i make my sims whole day outside, swimming in the summer, but same skin tone.. how could i get a sun burn for my sims?? is there any cheat, or something?


i have my seasons for 2 months now, and i%26#039;ve never seen my sims to have sunburn.. huh..%26#039;


also, how can i get a wishing well and a scare crow??


a very good answer will mean a lot to me.


thanks!
Sims 2 seasons summer (sun burn please..)?
Its on the new expansion pack Bon Voyage where your sims get suntans and sunburn, not Seasons.


The scarecrow should be in the decorative items bit and the wishing well you have to join the garden club and get a good rating (they will tell you what you need to change in your garden to get a good rating)
Sims 2 seasons summer (sun burn please..)?
Some people have reported the same but i dont thin it has ever been resolved. It was also said that it would not work for custom skin tones.

fruit baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment