Saturday, April 18, 2009

I got a chemical burn... NEED HELP?

today when i was sunbakin the antz were attacking me..





so what i thought was normal bug spray and infact was an insect bug bomb thingy that you use on your house when you go away for a while that yu spray instead of bomb your house with, well i used it to spray around my towel so the ants would leave me alone





and when my mum got home [[shes a nurse]] she askd me what happend and i told her i got sunburnt and she saw the can and was like no thats a chemical burn





anyway its stings and hurts and i dont know what to do





nurses arent good sympathy givers when all day they%26#039;v watched people in worse states and then come home to a sappy 1st degree burn





soo yehh any hints
I got a chemical burn... NEED HELP?
Go to the website for the bug spray and look for the MSDS (material Safety Data Sheet. It will give you instructions on how to treat your burn. All manufactures are required to provide them.
I got a chemical burn... NEED HELP?
Go to genniesalve.com This stuff is great, All natural to.


No comments:

Post a Comment