Saturday, April 18, 2009

I still hAve a problem - it will not go away?

i still Have PIMPLES i hate them i got sunburnt today so people coulnd see as bad it has worked so fare i thought if i did this it will dry them out %26amp; they will go away - unforcantly i didnt get burnt were my pimples are i only got them on my forhead %26amp; near my ears i thought it was my hair but i wash it once every 2 days i only shampoo because i thought that it will not be as bad because all the oils in condishior %26lt;%26lt; cant spell i also get them on my upper back so what does that mean ?? %26amp; my mum has got me this stuff from the doctors it worked for the first week then they came back again
I still hAve a problem - it will not go away?
I use to have a really bad problem with pimples. I hated it we tried everything and nothing seemed to work. We bought this new kind called biore ( think that%26#039;s how you spell it) anyway, i got the cleaner (use every day and night)


the scrub (just used at night after cleaner)


and the mask (use twice a week)


my face cleared up in no time and if I%26#039;m good at it and keep up with it everyday my face doesn%26#039;t get one pimple on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment