Sunday, August 2, 2009

Skin problem.?

As you can see I have dark skin, however I have never suffered from uneven skin pigmentation. The problem is I went to the beach this past weekend and I got really burnt. And now my skin is peeling, the first parts to start peeling became lighter (obviously since all the other skin was coming off and I'm going back to my natural skin tone) but todays when i was showering the peeling sort of developed and now most of my arm is peeling but even in the parts where I've already shed some sking you can see a patches of whiter skin.





I'm really worried cause I don't know if its just the sunburn and it will eventually look normal again or if I might have caught some type of fungus or skin problem thing.





Please help.
Skin problem.?
Consult a dermatologist..
Skin problem.?
Sounds like you got sunburned. The skin under the burn is lighter because it hasen't been tanned by the sun. It will probably darken as you expose it to the sun...but don't overdo it again! Use sunblock; I know we (if you are black) don't think that we need it, but we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment