Sunday, August 2, 2009

HELP! wierd rash on face!!!?

i developed a rash today, around 2pm, there is a little on my ear, and some on my cheeks and chin. im 13 years old, and had a bad case of poison oak and since then i have eliminated all of my clothes and bought new ones when the rash dissapated. i took all the measures, i doubt it is rosacea, or another case of poison oak, unless you mysteriously get it back every year, at the exactly the same time.





the average temperature here in oregon is 89 degrees Farenheight. (sp) the temperature last week was in the 50s and 60s. so could it be heat rash? i need HELP!





i did try some of that new aveeno active naturals continuous protection sunblock stuff, 2 days ago, but my dad says that may just be a coincidince.





today i used some standard kids sunblock, but ive been using that since forever. but i put that on my arms and legs and forehead too. i do have a sunburn on my left cheek bone, if that helps at all.


what do you think?
HELP! wierd rash on face!!!?
I think that a lot of people have weird rashes on their faces these days, it is because of a lot of reasons, like TV and the internets. A bunch of dogs and owls have rashes these days too. Good luck, it may be permanent but many good Halloween masks are available at party and costume stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment