Sunday, August 2, 2009

If you usually tan without any types of lotion or anything, then will you get skin cancer?

Because I always tan without any creams or anything because I am just a kid. I'm only 12 but I never wear sunscreen because I want to get tan. And I never get a sunburn either. But I am still curious and although I might not because I'm young I still want to know what will happen. Like COULD skin cancer occur?
If you usually tan without any types of lotion or anything, then will you get skin cancer?
if you sunbathe without suncream over time it doesnt mean you automatically get skin cancer it just means you are at higher risk. suncream doesnt stop u getting a tan,, it stops the uv rays from harming you. you ca still get a tan with suncream
If you usually tan without any types of lotion or anything, then will you get skin cancer?
you can get skin cancer no matter what type of skin you have or how easily you tan. it doesn't have anything to do with getting sunburn. you can get it no matter what
Reply:Over-Exposure to UV rays, like those from the sun, could increase your chances of getting skin cancer. On the other hand, no exposure to the sun would be bad as well and reduce your body's ability to metabolize Vitamin D, and some other things you need.





Try to limit your exposure by using a good sun blocker while you're outside. The sun that does get through will be enough. Tanning is a uniquely human idea. If you're a vain person who *has* to live up to other people's standards of what you "should look like"...then tanning would seem important to you...I hope you are not one of those people.





Use sun block when outside now and avoid the added chances of getting skin cancer when you're older. People will like you no matter what shade your skin is.


No comments:

Post a Comment