Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone have a once & for all bacne solution?

I'm a 19 yr old girl, and ever since I was 16 I've had acne on my back.





It's soooo annoying .. %26amp; it prevents me from wearing certain clothes, etc.





It's as if the skin on my back is the same as the skin on my face .... except I can't reach it easily and it's harder to keep clean. The products I use on my face don't work on my back.





It's not all red %26amp; inflamed %26amp; horrible, but it's still there ....... and it never goes away ....... unless I get a nasty sunburn, which fades into a tan, and then it dries that **** up.





anyone know any EFFECTIVE products ?? :/
Anyone have a once %26amp; for all bacne solution?
My daughter is now 20 %26amp; had back acne as you describe.


There are two medications that she uses that are effective in clearing up her back.


One is a topical anti-biotic called Clindamycin.


The other is a topical anti-inflammatory steroid called Clobetasol.


Both are prescription medications that we obtained from a Dermatologist.


Maybe these will work for you, also.





Other things we did:


Use a gentle soap to clean your back. Do not use one that strips all the oil off.


Then, If you are treating a large acne lesions, put Clindamycin on a bandaid and apply not-to-tightly to the skin (leave a little space between band-aid and skin) over each lesion. Then apply Clindamycin sparingly to all other acne areas. The key is to do this every morning and evening (twice a day). It's a pain in the neck, and hopefully you have a family member or friend that will help you with the application (buy disposable plastic gloves for them...that's what I used with my daughter, because I am not immune to acne). It is a routine you have to keep up for months.


If your back starts itching badly, take off the bandaids %26amp; apply Clobetasol sparingly. It acts to calm inflamed skin and will also stop the itch, according to my daughter.


Your dermatologist may have different instructions for you; if so, follow her directions.


And most importantly, don't scratch or pick off scabs. Keep either Clindamycin or Clobetasol (on bandaids) on any larger lesions that itch... or bother you because they are drying out.


My daughter's back was almost entirely clear of active acne, then she scratched a few scabs off, they bled, and the scratching spread the acne bacteria into the surrounding skin and that area re-erupted with a couple of pimples again.





The goal is to keep your skin from getting reinfected by acne bacteria, which likes to multiply and spread,


until you finally kill off all the acne bacteria.on your back.





My daughter still has acne scars. They have faded, and I wonder if they will eventually all fade away or not..








I also installed a chlorine filter on the shower head (we use one we got on-line called April Select Shower filter with refillable filter cartridge (again, expensive for a teen, about $38 for the 1st filter/housing and $18 for disposable cartridge refill which lasts about 6 months). It's not a "treatment" for acne, but it just made sense to me to get one, because I suspected the chlorine in our water was drying out and irritating the skin on her back too much, making her itch and spread the bacteria. I was also being bothered by the drying effect of chlorine on my skin, also.
Anyone have a once %26amp; for all bacne solution?
Tanning salon. Tanning dries out the outer layer of skin, preventing acne.
Reply:SOLUTION


=========


You have to fight it with a special BODY treatment.


I suggest you use ClearPores Body System it works tremendously for many people...





http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth...





.


No comments:

Post a Comment