Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's the best way to mask/fix tan lines when wearing a strapless dress?

I got pretty sunburned this past weekend and am attending a wedding this coming Saturday! I don%26#039;t want to look ridiculous! Help!
What%26#039;s the best way to mask/fix tan lines when wearing a strapless dress?
You could use a base or foundation that matches your tan. I%26#039;ve seen it done before.


it works if you buy the right stuff
What%26#039;s the best way to mask/fix tan lines when wearing a strapless dress?
Tanning bed naked or spray on
Reply:I bought this lotion in Wal-Mart that really helped me. It is a hemp lotion that has tanner in it. Kind of like self tanner only more subtle. It just says HEMP really big on the front; it%26#039;s in a brown rectangular bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment