Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anyone take acutane?

alright all those acne fighters! here%26#039;s a question for you. i am starting to take acutane and the first does is tonite. how quickly does it work? does you skin get worse before it starts working and when do u see results from the acutane!!?!?!? any advice is helpful.. also does acutane make u get sunburned and what acne creams did u use when you took it! thanks for ur help
Anyone take acutane?
Acutane may seem wonderful the first few months, but it is really dangerous. I took it and got sick and depressed. I had large dry spots all over my body, I lost almost all vision at night, and my hair dried out. Be extremely careful!
Anyone take acutane?
I took Acutane a few years ago and it worked wonders. It started to work right away. My skin didn%26#039;t get worse, it just got way better right away, and I%26#039;ve been off it for years now and my acne has never come back. I did get dry lips and nose so I got a few nose bleeds and I had to use chap stick but that%26#039;s it as far as side effects. I don%26#039;t remember getting sunburned but I%26#039;ve always used sunscreen and I didn%26#039;t go to tanning beds while I was using it because the dermatologist said I would burn.
Reply:Its the miracle pill!


The work right away, but always keep lip balm next to you because they make your lips very dry but its worth it! You actually feel as see the difference, always use sun block! its not that you%26#039;ll burn but you can damage your skin and have pigmentation.


Drink plenty of water.


and you whats the greatest thing? those damn acne never some back! but finish the course!


No comments:

Post a Comment