Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks alot but whats the name>?

about under this i called my docter a couple of minutes ago im going to my docters tommorow thanks to everyone who gave me answers and does anyone know what this is called%26gt;?





Ok I went swimming 3 days ago and got a sunburn so i said to myself ok no big deal and then when i got home and was ready to take a shower i discovered these sweat like bumps scattered around on both of my shoulders and one had like a little clear yellow body fluid not rushing out but going out slowly and then i wiped it but it kept appearing and i dont know what they are and what i can do to get them off permenatley and i cant sleep because when i wake up my shoulders usally kill and is very hard for me to fall asleep but all other parts of my body are fine no problem but my shoulders anyone know what i should do? and has anyone had it?,should i go to my docter? please help me out it will make my life a whole lot easier trust me. thank you
Thanks alot but whats the name%26gt;?
im sorry, go to a doctor
Thanks alot but whats the name%26gt;?
yeah i agree. you should go to a doctor. it might be serious and i don't know anything about this. sorry. good luck!
Reply:They are blisters caused by a sun burn..or also sometimes called sun poisoningMild form is like sunburn -- red, Itchy, hot, in patches with Scaly Skin.





Severe form -- vesicles or fragile bullae (fluid-filled, bubble-like areas under the skin).





Cold water or ice compresses wet a towel put in the freezer to get really cold ( as needed





Aloe vera lotions have soothing effects





Tylenol or aspirin for pain





Corticosteroid creams (Betametasone 0.1%) can ease the pain, redness, and itching.





Prednisone pills can be given for severe reactions





keep a eye on them sometimes theycan become infected and then you need to see your doctor.


Next time use a good sunscreen


No comments:

Post a Comment