Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Question about tanning tomorrow?

So the weather in my area tomorrow is going to be 66 degrees mostly sunny maybe a little overcast at sometimes and the UV Index is at 9 very high. If i am to lay out for 25 minutes on my back and 25 on my stomach will i get a pretty big sunburn and eventually turn into a tan? I know it takes a few days before you start getting really tan you can't just expect to be dark in one day but doing that for about a week eventually turn into a dark tan?
Question about tanning tomorrow?
the question pls?
Question about tanning tomorrow?
I'd knock it down to 10 to 15 minutes a day so you avoid the burn. Burns can turn into a tan, but not without losing a little skin out of it. Peeling is not only ugly, but you have truly burnt your skin. How awful is that?? Start off slowly when getting into the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment