Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ortho Evra question....?

Well, I had sunburn and unfortunately put my patch on top of it, its half way off........what are my chances of getting pregnant if I don't replace that patch? Is it still protecting me half off?
Ortho Evra question....?
I would call your gynecologist immediately and ask the nurse that answers the phone. They can give you advice over the phone and not charge you for it. I would not have unprotected sex until you get the answer from the nurse.
Ortho Evra question....?
you might end up having... half a baby... hehe, nah your fine, just put your next patch on when its time.
Reply:Well first of all if you had a sunburn why would you put on your patch over it, its not a band-aid. Second you should find a better spot next time. Use some sunblock too.


No comments:

Post a Comment