Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Side effect of light chemical peel?

About a month ago I had a light chemical peel. My face responded normally, according to the aesthetician and from what I read on the web beforehand. However, my forehead has been breaking out somewhat ever since. It isn't horrible or anything, but it's noticeable, especially in the sunlight. This isn't acne, per se, but slightly raised bumps that just won't seem to go away. I noticed that when I was heeling from the peel that my forehead responded differently from the rest of my face. There was more peeling, and it looked more 'sunburned' and shiny immediately afterward. I'm wondering if the chemical peel caused me to begin breaking out on my forehead or whether it is just a coincidence, since I've not heard of this as a side effect. I have combination skin, incidentally, with an oily t-zone. I use no other products than Dove sensitive skin because I tend to respond to anything else with an irritation. Any remedies, or suggestions (other than not having another chemical peel)? Thanks.
Side effect of light chemical peel?
there is no side effects


provided you avoid sun light
Side effect of light chemical peel?
I had a chemical peel and i developed an allergy after that. Dont touch it and get a cream from ur dermatologist. It might take a week or so before it completely disappears. Dont worry its perfectly ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment