Friday, July 24, 2009

Whats wrong with my skin?? HELP?

I had a sunburn about a week ago and my skin peepled (normal) well the areas that my skin peeled is now waaay lighter than other parts of my body and its not in just one area but its kinda spread out on my back and a little bit on my arms and doesnt look too attractive... It doesnt hurt or anything like that it just looks different from my natural skin color
Whats wrong with my skin?? HELP?
Yeah it's the new skin... you got burned, it takes time for the new skin to form. Just put some lotion on it, stay OUT of the sun and you should be back to normal in a few weeks. In the future wear SPF... you just upped your risk of skin cancer.
Whats wrong with my skin?? HELP?
I think you burned the skin cells. It may be cell damage and I think that there is no treatment for that.


Your skin is scarred that color.





I burned my hand badly on the top heating element of the stove once years ago and I still have a whiter area where it was burned.


No comments:

Post a Comment