Friday, July 24, 2009

How can I even out my skin tone?

I went to Mexico on vacation and I guess I got sunburned- and YES I DID WEAR SUNSCREEN!





Anyways, a few days later it started peeling in random places- the inner part of my elbows, random circles about the size of a dime on my arms, splotches on my back- basically, nothing is even. The spots on my inner arm are worst because they're large- about 6 inches long, maybe 3 inches wide- and very light compared to the rest of my skin.





It seems to be done peeling for the most part, but I'm left looking like a zebra.





Essentially, I'm asking if there's a way I can even it out? I'm sure my tan will fade but it still won't be light enough to match the skin underneath.





Schools starting soon and I don't want to be stuck wearing sweatshirts the first day. Thanks!
How can I even out my skin tone?
try using the Palmer's lotion to even out your skin tone. or the Ambi even and clear. it is for all skin types. they fade discoloration and evens the skin tone.
How can I even out my skin tone?
Read tips on Skincare and more to help you better on this site

fruit baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment