Sunday, March 22, 2009

Question about lips and cold weather?

Does cold weather make your lips all cracked-like, as in they looked cracked up, and even sometimes it looks liek whitish due to dead skin cells?





Also in teh summer can your lips get sunburnt from yourself licking them, then the sun boiling the saliva?
Question about lips and cold weather?
in the summer no but in the winter you need to apply a lot of chap stick per day because i had that same problem and your lips will crack and everytime you smile it will hurt and it will get all dry.so apply a lot of chap-stick!
Question about lips and cold weather?
Very interesting question.. especially the second one, I would have also wanted to ask this one day.. But I have an answer to the first question.





Here, in Finland it%26#039;s cold for many months and what I have noticed that cold weather and lips have almost nothing to do with each other. In my case it depends on what and how much I eat and drink. And I don%26#039;t think we humans would differ greatly in this biological way..





Now what I mean is that cold weather DOES affect the lips, but it doesn%26#039;t have to be like that if you %26#039;save%26#039; your lips with proper nutrition and amount of liquid.





EDIT





Lot of people like to use Chap-sticks like this lady before me wrote. But the truth is that these sticks do the job for the lips and the lips stop producing their protective oils and other things so you become dependent on the sticks... I never use them and my lips don%26#039;t need it. No one%26#039;s lips need that. Once again.. It%26#039;s all about being in harmony with your own body knowing what is missing at the moment and filling the gaps in time. By gaps I mean the nutrition part..maybe not enough vitamins...etc...etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment