Thursday, July 30, 2009

Problem skin: any comments or suggestions??!?

i can't stand looking at myself in the mirror and avoid it at pretty much all costs. lol seriously, not only do i have acne (which has gotten way better over the past couple of years), my skin is dry but yet oily. what i hate the most is how red my face is; it's just across the middle too. almost like a sunburn only it doesn't fade or get better. i look like a ****** raccoon or something! man during the summer i make sure i get sunscreen made special just so it won't clog up pores, but it really burns when i put it on! and i'm talking about my face face that's red, not the pimples. i've tried all kinds of antibiotics and washes. pro-activ worked great for a week or so, but then it got so much worse and my face burned all the time. it even hurt to touch it. so then i got the gentle solution but it didn't make any difference. i wouldn't have any problem dealing with my acne itself if only the redness was gone. does ANYONE have ANY comments or suggestions??!? gracias ta yal
Problem skin: any comments or suggestions??!?
there is a vitamin complex and cream combo that should solve this problem. email me for details but have your settings allow me to reply back


No comments:

Post a Comment