Thursday, July 30, 2009

Acutane?????????

alright all those acne fighters! here's a question for you. i am starting to take acutane and the first does is tonite. how quickly does it work? does you skin get worse before it starts working and when do u see results from the acutane!!?!?!? any advice is helpful.. also does acutane make u get sunburned and what acne creams did u use when you took it! thanks for ur help
Acutane?????????
I saw results within 2 weeks, but mostly the levels of oil on my skin and hair, rather than on my spots.





Yep, accutane makes you more likely to get sunburned, so make sure to wear a light oil-free sunscreen. I didn't use any acne creams when on accutane, since none of them worked for me. Ask your dermatologist before you use any over the counter things as you might dry your skin out too much and damage it.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment